The TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver gets traffic information to your TomTom. For the one-off cost of the receiver you can get traffic updates and let your TomTom reroute you around congestion.
By simply connecting the RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver to your TomTom device and the car charger, you will automatically receive traffic information via the TMC connection. Once a journey is planned, traffic alerts which relate to the route are clearly displayed in the traffic bar on the right hand side of the screen. When you tap the icon shown in the traffic bar, you will receive further information, such as the cause or kind of delay to traffic, such as an accident or traffic jam.
RDS-TMC is available in: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and selected regions in the United States and Canada.
This accessory requires the latest version of the TomTom application. Connect your TomTom device to your computer and use TomTom HOME to update your application automatically and for free.
THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE TOMTOM 7000 TRUCK OR CARAVAN VERSION
Sorry Out Of Stock
* Real time traffic updates
* Check the quickest alternatives and (re) calculate the estimated arrival time
* No additional subscriptions or fees required, one-off cost for a TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver
* Picks up traffic signal by radio waves and transfer it to your TomTom
* Easy installation, plug in and go