Your trucks are large, now your satnav is too. The new TomTom PRO 9150
TRUCK has a 5" screen that makes navigating your trucks even easier
clear visual instructions to guide your drivers around restrictions.
TomTom Go 9150 Truck
Free Cary Case
Free Next Day Delivery
UK Dedicated Supplier
In Stock Now
TomTom GO 9150
TRUCK gets your fleet to their destination the smart way. No matter whether your drivers are at home or
abroad, TomTom WORK takes into account:
• the lower speeds of trucks on all roads
• sharp angles that trucks find difficult
• that trucks prefer left turns to right turns, for safety
• access restrictions for trucks based on weight and dimensions
Block streets for trucks
* Weight per axle
* Load restriction
What would be the greatest benefit to your business?
1) Improved communication?
2) Enhanced planning?
3) Reduced overheads?
4) Quicker response times?
5) All of the above?
Our GO 9150 TRUCK solution suits any type and size of business. The benefits go far beyond smart navigation, reaching every part of your business.
The Office Administrator: If you are at the heart of things, coordinating your mobile workforce:
1) A complete overview in real time of the current situation in the field
2) Allocate jobs to drivers quickly and simply
3) Provide drivers with the information they need, when they need it
4) Exchange constant updates with your drivers, keeping everyone informed
5) Improve customer service by responding quickly to delays or problems
The men in the field: If you’re out there, delivering the service:
1) See clear job instructions, including real-time updates
2) Reach your destination more quickly and confidently, using smart navigation features
3) Get real-time traffic updates and safety camera alerts (optional)
4) Save time and effort by using easy reporting features
The manager: If you’re the one managing the business or the budgets:
1) Save on accident and insurance costs, as well as fuel
2) See a clear overview of jobs in progress
3) Produce professional reports
4) Improve efficiency and customer service
5) A safer and less stressed work force
6) Enjoy an enhanced reputation with happier customers
Note: This service requires a subscription.
Designed specifically for trucks and large vehicles, the TomTom GO 9150
Truck brings the latest navigation innovations so you can drive your business
forward. Including TomTom Map Share technology, the
TomTom GO 9150 Truck allows drivers to make instant updates to their maps
and to share these updates with the online TomTom community. The device
also features new Map Share functionality, which allows truck drivers
corrections to their map by adding or changing access restrictions for roads based on dimension and weight. No one likes waiting for a delivery. With truck navigation you can give your customers a far more realistic arrival time based on maximum allowed speed. Taking access restrictions into your planning avoids last minute changes and detours. The result? Less stressed drivers and happier customers.
• Arrive on time by avoiding unnecessary delays
• Provide a realistic ETA on real measured speeds and maximum allowed speed for your vehicle
Driving with a navigation device is safer as it takes the stress out
of route-finding and allows
your drivers to focus on the road ahead. The TomTom PRO 9150 TRUCK keeps your drivers safe.
It is packed with safety features like:
• Warns for restrictions and dead ends
• Avoid areas where the size of their vehicle might make maneuvering hazardous
• Large screen and new user interface and capacitive Fluid Touch screen let's drivers pich to zoom in an out of maps, or scroll through menus with the tips of their fingers, needing less
taps and allowing them to focus on the road
• Advanced Lane Guidance - to help navigate difficult junctions
• Text to speech -
In addition to TomTom Map Share technology, the The TomTom GO 9150 Truck includes HD Traffic and LIVE services for real-time traffic information (subscription to TomTom WEBFLEET and installation of TomTom LINK 300 required), as well as IQ Routes technology for accurate routing and arrival time estimates. With the latest features onboard, the TomTom GO 9150 truck is ready for the requirements of professional drivers.
The TomTom GO 9150 Truck maps.
Up to 15% of roads change during the year but so do our maps.
With TomTom Map Share you benefit from corrections made by
yourself and others. You can add height and weight restrictions
to streets or block a road completely for trucks.
Featuring the most recent street level maps of Western and Central Europe, you can navigate with ease to one of many European destinations with a simple tap of the screen.
The TomTom GO 9150 Truck features TomTom’s unique IQ Routes technology for efficient route calculation. Based on historical travel time information for every road, rather than the traditional static measure of maximum speed per road type, the TomTom GO 9000 Truck provides a more accurate measure of journey time. By calculating routes based in this manner, your TomTom sat nav can select the optimal route, saving significant time and lowering fuel costs.
TomTom’s unique Map Share technology enhances your navigation experience, because you can now make instant changes directly on your map. You can also benefit from the thousands of corrections made by TomTom users every day with access to the most recent user changes from the TomTom Map Share database. Plus, with new TomTom Truck Map Share functionality, truck drivers can also make corrections to their map by adding or changing access restrictions for roads based on dimension and weight.
Equipped with text-to-speech and voice address input, the TomTom GO 9150 Truck increases driver safety by reducing the frequency with which drivers need to look at the display during the journey. Also featuring a Help-me menu and hands-free calling, the TomTom GO 9000 Truck further increases driver safety.
When calculating the best route, the TomTom GO 9150 Truck takes the special needs of large vehicles into account. It delivers routes that favour major roads, avoid sharp turns and reflect the lower speeds that trucks typically travel. This means that truckers can avoid small town roads and narrow residential areas where possible. The routing also takes access route restrictions into consideration when the driver enters dimensions and weight in the personal truck profile.
What are LIVE Services?
Road works, traffic jams, speed cameras and inclement weather conditions are just some of the challenges that your drivers face on the roads daily, getting to their destination. Added to this is the rising cost in fuel that can make even the shortest journey time consuming and costly. TomTom LIVE Services provides a real-time connection direct to your drivers and vehicles, providing them with the latest route information, fuel prices, weather etc., saving your business and your workforce time, money and stress.
How do LIVE Services work?
When you subscribe to WEBFLEET®, you can access these fantastic LIVE Services straight from
your PRO 9150 TRUCK:
• HD Traffic® for live updates on traffic incidents, estimated delay times and alternative routes
to help your drivers avoid delays.
• TomTom Local Search with Google for useful local information at your drivers’ fingertips.
• TomTom mobile Speed Cameras2 gives drivers real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras up
ahead, so they stay safe, relaxed, and avoid speeding fines.
• TomTom Weather sends the latest forecast straight to your drivers’ devices, so they’re always
prepared for changing conditions.
LIVE Services are now available up to 33 countries.
Note: TomTom LIVE Services requires a subscription to TomTom WEBFLEET. £17.90 a month - requires a 24 month contract.
THIS UNIT WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT THIS SUBSCRIPTION!
Ready3 for WORKsmart™ fleet management
The PRO 9150 TRUCK can be part of TomTom WORKsmart™ solutions – for effortless
WORKsmart™-Traffic – Avoid jams and keep your drivers on the move
WORKsmart™-Track – Keep an eye on your vehicles in real time
WORKsmart™-Job – Stay in the loop with the progress of jobs
WORKsmart™-Time – Manage your drivers’ time at the touch of a button
WORKsmart™-Eco – Keep your company green
WORKsmart™-Insight – At-a-glance information for smarter decisions
TomTom 9150 Truck Specifications
• Battery life Up to 2 hours autonomous operation
• LIVE Services connectivity Yes, Depending on WEBFLEET® subscription
• Bluetooth® Yes, for hands-free calling
• Internal memory 8 GB internal flash memory
• Screen size 5” / 13 cm
• Screen type 16:9 Capacitive widescreen
• Screen resolution WQVGA (480 x 272 pixels)
• Device size 143 mm (W) x 88 mm (H) x 19 mm (D)
• Device weight 266 grams
• Map coverage All EU countries, EU 45
Tele Atlas is a leading worldwide map data provider for personal navigation solutions. In a rapidly expanding industry and changing world, Tele Atlas continuously produces rich, fresh and accurate quality maps. Tele Atlas brand promise: find more, reflects how we see a world where people do not just want to move from A to B, but want to find interesting things and places on the way: restaurants, hotels, petrol stations, museums and so on. It's not about just guiding users to destinations but also helping them easily find the people, places and products that interest them the most.